Give Your Team the Boost They Need to See Change Clearly
Let's Partner For Your Next Event If...
After Your Event Your Team Will Be...
Read Jacob's Latest Book
A promotion, budget cuts, rapid growth, new initiatives, demanding personnel issues–these are just some of the challenges found in the workplace. Facing adversity is the common human experience, yet it can cut you down if you’re not ready to tackle it head-on. Fortunately, there are ways to stay calm and focused and build a powerful team while you’re navigating through the chaos.
What does recovering from a traumatic brain injury and workplace change management have in common? Find out as Jacob offers valuable tips and tactics that will enable you to assess and handle obstacles as you adjust smoothly to whatever change is coming your way.
In See Change Clearly, Jacob helps you leverage adversity for a positive outcome and create an authentic workplace culture as you show up for your team every day, whether you are on the front line of your organization or at the helm.
What's Up With The Glasses?
Jacob’s extensive leadership experience comes from a variety of career and life experiences. As an executive, he has managed hundreds of employees, and navigated a half a billion dollar budget.
But Jacob’s life experience is even more impactful than his career achievements. This expert speaker could have been relegated to dark basements playing Xbox games all day. That can happen to people who get seriously injured early in life and don’t know how to get off the mat.
You see, Jacob took on a robber at a subway station when he was a college freshman. Not a Jiu-Jitsu practitioner, Jacob wound up getting struck in the head numerous times by the violent criminal and sustained visual injuries. The good news… his cranium kept two terrified subway workers safe!
Watch Jacob Live
What Jacob's Clients Are Saying
Jacob's Most Requested Keynotes
Every audience can count on an invaluable experience that blends storytelling from Jacob’s experience as an executive, governing thousands of employees, in combination with an inspirational message about overcoming any obstacle and every adversity. Jacob is committed to delivering extremely personalized keynotes that inspires, motivates, and relates to every member in the audience. Get the booster shot your audience needs by selecting Jacob to be your keynote speakers at your next event.
See Change Clearly
Conquering Change for Competitive Advantage
After hearing the keynote, managers will:
- See a fired-up team with the ability to protect that fire that is always threatened in today’s changing economy.
- Have an authentic, fresh message to carry forward that will sustain…instead of being left to tired rallying cries.
- See in real time engagement, the effects of Jacob’s impactful story on the audience.
- Hear from individual staff how the talk sticks with them over the long term.
- Enjoy the lower attrition rate of their best performers who no longer see change as something to avoid, but as something to clearly conquer.
See Culture Clearly
Make Your High-Performance Team Unstoppable
After hearing the keynote, managers will:
- Learn the three steps necessary to recover from organizational crisis.
- See how to turn soul-crushing individual experiences into shared team triumphs over any challenge, personal or professional.
- Understand the need for, and steps involved in, rebuilding an organization with insights from all levels of the workforce.
- Drop old fears about company adversity from the past, then leverage those impactful stories into a foundation for strength and clear organizational vision.
See Health Clearly
How Healthcare Professionals Can Restore Hope & Purpose for Patient Success
After hearing the keynote, healthcare professionals will:
- See patients incorporate compensatory strategies faster and more effectively.
- Help patients develop tools for a smoother rehabilitation journey.
- Gain fresh compensatory strategies and skills to pass on to their patients.
- Be reinvigorated with their new toolkit; helping them reconnect with the purpose behind their role as healthcare provider and healer.
Book a Discovery Session with Jacob
Find Out if Jacob’s a Good Fit for Your Event or Company Meeting by Scheduling a Free 30-Minute Discovery Session